Google is looking to impress its users with its emailing service and has come out with better email options in the form of Google inbox and Gmail app email. Google was bent on convincing its users to bid farewell to the Gmail app and move on to the latest thing called Gmail inbox for its Smartphone and tablet users. It is an easy and organized way of handling Gmail messages on the phone. But, now Google has come out with the latest version of the Gmail app email to offer even better services for Android users.
The new Gmail app is an all in one hub for your Android phone that does not just support Gmail, but also offers support to POP, Yahoo, Exchange mail and IMAP in the Gmail app. The new Gmail app looks far better than the old one and is also a very capable app.
Google Inbox Benefits
If you are looking for a little help to get your email organized, then Inbox is the feature to have on your phone. Everything is so organized in Inbox that you will not have to spend lots of time using the app. There is no messing up of labels and folders in the Inbox and you will be able to instantly access all important mails. Inbox helps in bundling of the messages and hence you will be able to spot the messages that you want easier. You also have Read more
Gmail.com is a free web based email service that has become very popular online in a short span of time. This service is offered by the most popular search engine on the internet Google. There are millions of people who are using the Gmail web application every day. There are also thousands of people joining Gmail web based email service every single day. It is not a difficult job to create a Gmail account. If you are not satisfied with the email account that you are using and want to switch to an email account that is fast and very easy to use, then there is no better option than Gmail. As the emails you work on are saved on the internet instead of the PC, you will be able to access your Gmail account from any PC that has access to the internet.
Open A Gmail Account
You will need a high speed internet connection and a personal computer or laptop to open a new Gmail account. The following is the step by step instruction to open a Gmail account.
- Open your web browser and go to the Google homepage www.google.com.
- You will see the Gmail option given on the top right corner of the page. Move your mouse pointer and then click on the Gmail option.
- You will be taken to the Gmail sign in page. You will now have to look for ‘create an account’ option in the Gmail sign in page as you do not have a Google account as of yet.
- To set up a new Gmail account, Gmail will need certain details about you like your first and the last name. Once you have entered your name, you will be asked to type in the preferred username in the type box provided.
- You need to choose a name that you like to use as this will be your email address that will be placed before the @gmail.com. Type in your favored username and Gmail will check and let you know if the chosen username is available or not.
- Now it is time to move on to the next option which is to type a strong password in the password type box. Move your mouse pointer to this type box and click on it for the cursor to blink. Now, enter a strong password that is easy to remember and has capital and small letters, special characters and numbers as well.
- You will also be asked to give your gender, birthday and your mobile phone details along with the other email address so that Google can send password or other correspondence in the mail.
- Once done, you will have to move to the CAPTCHA code authentication. In order to confirm that you are a human and not a robot, Google will need you to type a CAPTCHA code that is shown in the account creation page in the type box provided. Make sure you enter it exactly the same to move on to the final stages of account creation.
- After this, just click on the ‘create an account’ option at the bottom of the sign in page to successfully complete Gmail account creation.